REVISION: QUESTIONS

Revision. Make questions for the underlined words: 

1.-I bought a newspaper this morning.
2.-Something strange has happened during the storm.
3.-Steve didn't do the final project.
4.-Pam is writing a complaint letter to the shipping company.
5.-A noise disturbed me when I was working.
6.-I will probably visit Venice next spring.
7.-Peter rang me at 3am last night.
8.-My husband always gives me a present for my birthday
9.-The new student  broke the window.
10.-She has visited the branch office twice this month.
11.-I met Peter when I was going to university in Plasencia.
12.-My boss was complaining because the employees were late.
13.-They were waiting outside the restaurant.
14.-Mark ate a chocolate cake.
15.-Yes, I visited Dublin last summer.
16.-No, she doesn't like meat.
17.-My brother runs in the park twice a week.
18.-They have lived in Cáceres for five years.
19.-The teacher stopped talking because the principal entered the room.
20.-The flight took off at 12.30.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

UNIT 1. PARTS AND FUNCTIONS OF A PLANT

UNIT 1. ACTIVITIES. PARTS AND FUNCTIONS OF A PLANT

0. THE STORY BEHIND YOUR NAME