REVISION: INFINITIVE OF PURPOSE

  Quiz image

COMPLETE WITH "IN ORDER TO" / "TO"   OR "SO THAT"

1.-I have started an English course ...................... improve my English. 

2.-I'm study very hard nowdays ....................... I can pass to the next level. 

3.-They had to call a taxi ....................... they didn't arrive late to the appointment. 

4.-I entered the flat very quietly .......................... (not)   wake up my parents. 

5.-Jason turned off the radio ....................... he could concentrate on his work. 


REPHRASE USING "IN ORDER TO" / "TO"   OR "SO THAT"

1.-He opened the window. He wanted to let some fresh air in. (in order to)

2.-I took my camera. I wanted to take some good photos. (so that)

3.-I have been saving money. I want to buy a car. (in order to) (so that)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

UNIT 1. PARTS AND FUNCTIONS OF A PLANT

UNIT 1. ACTIVITIES. PARTS AND FUNCTIONS OF A PLANT

0. THE STORY BEHIND YOUR NAME